Widows and Divorcees: Empowering Women in Transition
Widows and Divorcees represent a significant portion of households. Widows and Divorcees: Empowering Women in Transition is an impactful study that will give advisors and providers a clear understanding of how they can best serve these clients who are highly motivated to set financial goals, take stronger control of their finances and be more active stewards of their own financial future.
Why should you purchase this report?
- Discover the expectations these wealthy women have of their advisors.
- Increase your knowledge of how they feel regarding the inclusion or exclusion of their children in financial decisions.
- Uncover their communication expectations.
- Gather insights into any special needs they may have: taxes, estate, other.
- Create better marketing and sales materials to target these sought-after clients with better insights into their biggest concerns and expectations from their advisors.