The Corona Crash: What Advisors Should be Saying to Investors Now - 3-part series
In order to understand how investors are feeling about their investments and their financial advisors post-Corona crash, Spectrem is conducting primary research monthly from March-May 2020 with more than 1,000 investors. The first month began March 4 (immediately after Super Tuesday election results) and ended March 9th. The most recent month began April 1st and ended April 6th. Spectrem will conduct this research again during May in order to reflect the most current investor attitudes and behaviors during this period of uncertainty and market volatility.
- Likelihood to invest in 2020
- Whether investors feel the communication methods and tools used by advisors are working
- Changes made to portfolios in short term
- Advisor recommendations and satisfaction
- Strength of economy
- Expectations from financial firms
- The impact of the election on their financial decisions
- Attitudes about the impact of the coronavirus on the market and economy
- Multiple other hot topics
First and second issues available today. Subsequent issue will be published in mid-May.
Upon order today you will receive April's issue via download. The March issue will then be emailed separately.
Order your copy today!
If you have questions or would like more information, please fill out the form below.