The Corona Crash: What Advisors Should be Saying to Investors Now
In order to understand how investors are feeling about their investments and their financial advisors post-Corona crash, Spectrem is conducting primary research monthly from March-May 2020 with more than 1,000 investors. The first month began March 4 (immediately after Super Tuesday election results) and ended March 9th. Spectrem will conduct this research again over the next two months in order to reflect the most current investor attitudes and behaviors during this period of uncertainty and market volatility.
- Likelihood to invest in 2020
- Whether investors feel the communication methods and tools used by advisors are working
- Changes made to portfolios in short term
- Advisor recommendations and satisfaction
- Strength of economy
- Expectations from financial firms
- The impact of the election on their financial decisions
- Attitudes about the impact of the coronavirus on the market and economy
- Multiple other hot topics
First issue available today. Subsequent issues will be published in mid-April and mid-May
Order your copy today!
You must accept the 'Terms and Conditions' before purchasing / downloading this product.