Financial Wellness In Retirement
Are Your Clients Prepared to Live Through Retirement?
Retiring successfully is important to millions of Americans. But achieving this goal seems overwhelming to most investors. How can financial providers and advisors assist in developing a plan for successfully living through retirement? How does that plan change from the date of retirement until that person is living through their nineties?
Financial Wellness in Retirement is developed from dedicated qualitative and quantitative research with retired investors. The research objective was to understand how retirees are experiencing retirement from an emotional and financial perspective and determine how effective their pre-retirement planning was. The research design focused on retirees retired less than 10 years, those retired 10-20 years and those who have been retired for more than 20 years.
Why should you purchase this report?
- Boost your understanding of the biggest concerns of your retired clients.
- Discover where retired investors feel they were lacking in information from their advisors during the retirement-planning phase.
- Uncover what retired investors wish they would have done differently when planning for their retirement.
- Discover what retired investors feel are their biggest challenges in retirement - and do these challenges change the longer they are retired?
- Increase your knowledge of the products and services retired investors are utilizing to manage their investments and provide them with income.