The Corona Crash: What Advisors Should be Saying to Investors Now - Issue 3
In order to understand how investors are feeling about their investments and their financial advisors post-Corona crash, Spectrem is conducting primary research monthly. The most recent month is being conducted now and will be published May 15th in orrder to reflect the most current investor attitudes and behaviors during this period of uncertainty and market volatility.
- Likelihood to invest in 2020
- Whether investors feel the communication methods and tools used by advisors are working
- Changes made to portfolios in short term
- Advisor recommendations and satisfaction
- Strength of economy
- Expectations from financial firms
- The impact of the election on their financial decisions
- Attitudes about the impact of the coronavirus on the market and economy
- Multiple other hot topics
This purchase is for the third and final issue only. If you are interested in purchasing the full series of all three reports, please click here.
Order your copy today!
If you have questions or would like more information on discount pricing, please fill out the form below.