2017 Mass Affluent Investor - Advisor Relationships and Changing Advice Requirements
What do Mass Affluent Investors Expect From Their Advisor Relationships?
What types of planning do they want their advisors to discuss? Retirement planning? Long-term care? Estate planning? Which of these services are they currently receiving and which will they be looking for in the future?
How do these investors prefer to communicate with their advisors? What are their communication expectations?
Why should you purchase this report?
- Discover the expectations of investors with $100,00 to $1 million in net worth (not including their primary residence).
- Uncover their current advisor use and which types of financial advisors they prefer.
- Increase your knowledge of the factors which influence their decision when hiring an advisor.
- Gather insights into how knowledgeable Mass Affluent investors feel they are about financial products and services.
- Create better marketing and sales materials to target these sought-after clients with better insights into their advisor relationships and communication expectations.