Advising the Affluent Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Investors
LGBT investors have a very specific set of legal and financial needs and can generate significant revenues for financial service providers. Advising the Affluent Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Investors is based on a survey of 1,000 affluent investors in the LGBT community. It spotlights their retirement and estate planning needs, financial product preferences, and service and advisor expectations.
- Who the wealthy LGBT investor is consulting for estate planning assistance.
- What expectations they have of their primary provider or advisor in light of the Supreme Court's recent decision and how it will impact their financial blueprint.
- What is the wealthy LGBT investor's perception of leading financial providers?
- What steps they or their advisor have taken to prepare for retirement.
- What products and retirement solutions they are using.
Other Reports You Might Be Interested In:
Ethnic Segmentation Series - Advisor Relationships and Changing Advice Requirements
Financial Attitudes and Concerns - Mass Affluent
Client Loyalty Among Affluent Investors