Do you wish you could accelerate your revenue growth?
Are you providing the appropriate services to your wealthy clients?
Spectrem Group is pleased to announce The Wealth Spectrem, designed to ensure your wealth management business is positioned appropriately.
- Understand the products and services your clients expect from your firm.
- Educate your organization via ongoing insights about wealthy investors relative to attitudes about investing, relationship with their financial advisor, when they expect you to respond to them, their communication preferences and their portfolios.
- Use data for sales presentations, client discussions and internal strategies.
- Design the package most appropriate for your firm.
Your Wealth Spectrem package includes the following:
1. Quarterly Wealth Market Overview - an executive overview of Spectrem's ongoing wealth market research with investors with a net worth of $100,000 to $25 million. Key topics include their financial attitudes and behaviors, the use of social media and mobile technology in financial decisions, advisor usage, asset allocation, portfolios and perceptions of providers.
2. Senior Spectrem executives will meet with your management team in person to discuss key trends in the wealth market and the potential impact for your company. Travel expenses are invoiced to the client.
3. Monthly High Net Worth Insights Newsletter - provides results of Spectrem's Monthly Affluent and Millionaire Investor Confidence Index along with in-depth articles for financial professionals to help service clients and grow revenue streams.
4. Choose 2 Strategic White Papers From the Topics Below:
- Why Investors Switch Advisors
- Investing Habits of Millennials
- Client Loyalty Among Affluent Investors
- Investor Profiles and Their Preferred Advisors
- Senior Executives: How to Serve the C-Suite
- Wealthy Investor Perceptions and the Usage of 529 Plans
- Annual Trust Update
- The Insurance Gamble: Do Wealthy Investors Feel They Need It? Available 4Q 2016
- Family Affairs:How Children Change Your Financial Decision-Making Available 4Q 2016
- Get Schooled on Educators Available Q1 2017
- What Constitutes Wealth Management? Available Q2 2017
- Get Up to Speed With Investors in Information Technology Available Q3 2017
5. Annual Market Insights - provides an annual update on the size of the wealth market along with an overview of the affluent market and key research findings.
6. Choose 1 Research Publication From Spectrem's In-Depth Research Studies That Will Support Your Business Strategy:
- Centers of Influence and Gatekeepers - highlights best practices in working with and improving essential relationships with attorneys and accountants to garner their referrals. ($15,000 value)
- Choosing a Trustee - Why do investors choose to self-trustee or utilize a corporate trustee ($15,000 value)
- Serving Business Owners - Learn about the most effective approach to sell to Business Owners. Do Business Owners combine personal and business assets with one firm ? How does credit impact the firms they utilize for other financial needs? ($15,000 value)
- Financial Wellness in Retirement - More effectively ensure your clients are prepared for a long retirement. What do investors retired for less than 10 years, 10-20 years and longer than 20 years wish they had done differently before they retired ? What should you change about your service model and advice as clients age ($15,000 value)
- Effective Communication Techniques - What are the magic words that financial and advisory firms can use to attract and retain Baby Boomer, Gen X and Millennial clients? ($15,000 value)
- Robo-Advisor - Gain insights from investors who utilize robo-advisors. How should you change your business model to retain assets and provide technology-based solutions? ($10,000 value) Available 4Q 2016
- Successfully Growing Your Business With Wealthy Women - Wealthy female investors are a key target client for providers and advisors. Find out how they feel about their investing strategies, personal concerns and financial advisors. ($12,500 value). Available 4Q 2106
- Attracting Millennials and Generation X Investors - How will these investors change the future of the financial services industry? Or will they? ($12,000 value). Available 4Q 2016
7. Quarterly Digests - provides you with client solutions based on demographic differences such as age, gender, occupations (Business Owners, Professionals, Senior Corporate Execs) that can make a large impact on service needs.
All for only $14,000.