DC Plan Participant Attitudes and Behaviors 2013
Spectrem's Changing Plan Participant Attitudes and Behaviors study examines how plan participants feel about the factors regarding the management of their defined contribution and how these attitudes impact their investment behaviors. This understanding will allow financial services firms to better position themselves to calm investors' concerns and increase satisfaction and confidence among plan participants.
Key findings include:
- How confident are plan participants in their financial situation a year from now?
- How much investment risk are they willing to take?
- What financial issues concern them the most?
- What do they consider to be the most important factors in selecting investments?
- What do they wish they had done differently prior to the financial crisis?